Welcome to DenGro
You have been given access to the DenGro platform as the dental practice or company you work for or provide services to (we’ll call them ‘Your Company’ in this document, to make it simpler), has a subscription to use it.
The terms below (‘Terms’) set out how you, as an individual user, are permitted to use the platform and by using it, you are accepting these Terms.
If you want to understand more about Your Company’s subscription, and the obligations placed on Your Company about use of the DenGro platform, please refer to its subscription agreement or contact the DenGro UK support team (details of which are shown in the Help section below).
- Your DenGro account
- Intellectual property
- Permission to use
- Inviting other users
- Personal Data
- Unauthorised use
- About us
Your DenGro account
Your account is personal to you and is accessed only by your email address and password.
Please keep your password confidential and secure as Your Company will be held responsible for any activity on your account.
If you forget your password at any time, you can reset it by clicking on the Forgot password? link on the login page.
You must make sure that all the information you provide to open your account is true, accurate, current and complete. If you change any of your details (e.g. email address), you must update your account, using the My Profile page in your account.
Except for the data Your Company inputs into the platform, the platform, including its functionality, underlying software and data and content delivered through it, is owned by us or is under licence to us from other parties. It is protected by UK and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
The DenGro name and logo, as well as dengro.com are trade marks and/or online identifiers of DenGro and you may not use them without our prior written agreement.
Permission to use
You are permitted to access and use the platform, including any data we generate that we make available on the platform (e.g. demographic data or data about use of the platform) in accordance with its functionality and features, for Your Company’s internal business purposes only.
You are not permitted, except as allowed by law:
- to attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-readable form all or any part of the platform;
- to access all or any part of the platform or the services delivered through it or otherwise by DenGro (‘Services’) in order to build a product or service which competes with and/or is similar to the platform or the services delivered through it or otherwise by DenGro;
- to license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the platform or the Services available to any third party, other than in accordance with the functionality of the platform;
- to attempt to obtain, or assist third parties to obtain access to the platform and/or Services;
- or Your Company, to collect or harvest any personal data from the platform;
- to use the platform in any way that breaches any applicable laws or regulations; or
- to use the platform to store, distribute or transmit any viruses or any other communication which may adversely affect the operation or use of our platform, nor any material that: (i) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing, or racially or ethnically offensive; (ii) facilitates illegal activity (iii) depicts sexually explicit images; (iv) promotes unlawful violence; (v) is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or; (vi) is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property
Inviting other users
If you are a Practice Admin or Group Admin user, you have the ability to invite other users to your account. This can either be individuals within Your Company or individuals at an organisation outside of Your Company, e.g. you might want to give access to an organisation that is helping you with the generation or management of your leads.
It is important to remember that once you give access to a user, they will have access to all data in your account, including all personal data, in connection with all treatments. If you invite an employee of Your Company, we recommend that you remind them of Your Company’s data protection obligations. For users you invite that are from any other organisation, we recommend that you check you have written agreements in place with their organisations, clarifying how they are permitted to use your account and any data they access via it, before you invite them.
The platform holds personal data about individuals that have expressed an interest in buying dental products and treatments. Your Company acts as data controller in relation to personal data it inputs into the platform and DenGro Limited (details set out below under Contact Us) acts as the data processor in relation to this personal data.
You are responsible for complying with Your Company’s data protection policies and all applicable data protection and privacy laws when you input and use that data and communicate with leads for direct marketing purposes using the functionality of the platform.
In particular, if you input an individual’s personal data directly into the platform, you are confirming that you have, on behalf of Your Company, validly obtained the individual’s express consent for the processing of their data after having explained to them how their data will be used (whether by using data capture language provided by Your Company or otherwise); and that it will be processed by Your Company’s service providers, in the European Union.
Whilst we do not control the submission of that data or information you input, we do reserve the right to delete it from the platform if it breaches the Permission to Use section above or we are asked to remove it, as a result of a request from an individual lead.
You shall notify Your Company and us without undue delay on becoming aware of a personal data breach.
Please be aware that the platform is a tool for marketing and is not the place to post sensitive personal data to (e.g. a prospective patient’s physical or mental health details). These should be posted to Your Company’s Practice Management System or any other system Your Company may use for clinical data.
If you need any help with using the platform, please contact the DenGro UK support team through the online chat feature within DenGro, call on +44 (0)1225 375 025, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm GMT on a UK business day. Calls to our UK support team are charged at your telecom provider’s rate.
We may change the functionality or features of the platform at any time, as well as any services we make available through it. We may also change these Terms but if any changes are made, you will be prompted to review and accept the revised Terms when you access the platform. Any such changes will not affect the terms on which Your Company has subscribed to use the platform.
The DenGro platform is owned and operated by DenGro Limited. We are a company registered in England.
Our registered office address is:
1 Widcombe Parade, Bath, BA2 4JT, England
Our registered company No is 09848608
Our VAT No is 243 9935 74
Our telephone No is: + 44 (0) 1225 475 761
Our email address is: email@example.com
Posted: 24th May 2018.